Monday, 18 March 2013

How the Holy Trinity Works - is it as easy as ABC?

File:HOLY SPIRIT - FOIX.JPG
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HOLY_SPIRIT_-_FOIX.JPG

I was listening to ABC Justin Welby being interviewed by a reporter on Radio 4 on Sunday morning. I have no idea who the reporter is, and I apologise if I misquote anyone;

this is what I took away from their conversation:

Reporter "In view of (the usual load of problems and issues about women priests and gay marriage and church disunity and falling membership etc etc - I don't mean to dismiss these as not important but it comes up EVERY TIME), don't you feel daunted by the task ahead?"

ABC (something along the lines of) "I would be daunted if I thought I had to do it all on my own. But I will be doing this with the Grace of God, in the Power of the Holy Spirit, and under the Authority of Jesus Christ."


Well, that's it in a nutshell.

Like Mary, the mother of Jesus, I will ponder this in my heart. Thanks, Arch Bishop


Interlaced triquetra which is a trefoil knot.
from wikipedia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment